Tuesday 31 May 2005

List

I found this mystical shot of the interior of Iceland that I'd forgotten I'd taken on my bizzare trip across the island last summer. In my opinion, it really captures the more esoteric aspect of this country.
Also, I've been writing in Iceland Eyes for almost a year now, so I thought I'd make a quick link list of some of the more informative posts, so all of you potential visitors will know more of what to expect when you come to our happy little island. Here goes:
Where to Get Good Coffee, Drinking Water, Driving in Iceland, What to Wear (see end of post), Quality Fleece, Taking Care of Your Silver Jewelry, Excursion Resouce, Swimming Pools, Bakeries are Expensive!, The High Cost of Alcohol, Pizza, Reykjavik with Kids, Buying Groceries, Places of Historical Interest, Iceland Airwaves Music Festival in October
That's it for now. You can of course use the blogger search field in the upper left corner of this page to grouse for more info. Or you can just read every single post I've written, can't you?
Wait, one more thing: Snoop Dogg is playing here on July 17th. You can book yourself a $2000 flight here from the States this summer via Icelandair (or a much more reasonably priced one from London Stansted or Copenhagen via Iceland Express) buy a ticket to the show starting June 7th at event.is and enjoy the novelty of seeing the Snoop on the Lava Rock. something too think about, anyway. If we weren't planning Frank Murder's West Coast Tour during that time, I'd definitely go!

No comments:

Post a Comment