Thursday 29 December 2005

Dreamy Valley


That last photo was making me chilly, so I thought I'd re-post one I took this past summer. Its of SvarfaĆ°ardalur, just north of Akureyri and only inches from the Arctic Circle (in an atlas that is...in real life its a couple of miles.)

Though by no means complaining about our snappy winter weather, it's nice remember what awaits us come summer...

Have I mentioned that Kiefer Sutherland (who was here last year as you can read on the link,) Quentin Tarantino and RZA are all here for our amazing New Years madness? You've honestly never seen as many fireworks in one place on one night in your life as can be seen here at midnight on the 31st. I'll even take pix from my balcony to prove it.

In the meantime, let this luxurious countryside scene transport you to a perfect Icelandic summertime day...

No comments:

Post a Comment