Wednesday 22 March 2006

Self Portrait

Dad called me today and poitely noted that the previous picture had been up for a little too long, and that it was high time I posted something new.

So here you are: a self portrait taken with my iMac Photo Booth accessory. I purposely used the gelled lense option because, well, none of us is getting any younger, right? Photo Booth is a fun toy...hours of entertainment for the whole family.

As you all can see I am not only holding our famous cat Mio (who had his picture in the paper twice in the last weeks) but I have quite a big belly. 8 months/35 weeks preggo I am! Baby could come any day now, theoretically. I'm working on finishing my teaching credential studies in concert with the upcoming birth, but of course baby is priority number 1,2 and 3. I'm nesting like crazy on top of all my research, practice teaching and essay writing, so our apartment is undergoing alterations, both big and small. It's all about organization and practicality, but with a sense personality and style.

Blogging may be spottier than usual with all this going on, but I'll do my best to keep fresh photos coming in the months ahead. But for now, ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment