Friday 23 March 2007

Message

Thought I'd bring us back to the city for a few. The note in this car says:

Forbidden We use this door all day -- EVERY DAY

I was intrigued enough by the sight of this piece of paper in the windshield to go back to the car and find out what was written on it. My curiosity only grew when I read the note: What door? Where? What exactly was forbidden? Did the owner of the car own the note or take the note? Did this have anything to do with the fact that the car was parked askew on a sidewalk in front of a residence? Within seconds I had decided it did, and scripted out a scenario in my head that included a little sex, a little violence and a lot of mystery. I took the photo, pleased with myself, and while I walked away the whole incredible fabrication dissolved, leaving me with nothing to show for my fantastic imagination than this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment