Friday 26 November 2010

Snow Xcitement!


So the snow finally came to Glasgow. Light snow at around 11.30pm.

Then heavier at the strike of midnight.
From my window, I saw beautiful white, snow covered roofs and backyards.


Everyone was pretty excited to be outside in the snow. I received a phone call and went out without wearing my gloves. Gotta get used to wearing it now. Almost forgot to wear my jacket too ;)






Mini snowball fights ensued and photos photos photos.... The adrenaline rush, I think, made most of us forgot it was midnight XD Making mini snowballs without gloves wasn't a good idea either....

I am also happy to say that the slip proof shoe I bought from Aldi worked its magic on the snow.

If you don't already know, being outside when the snow is falling is like standing in the rain. You get drenched! :P

Hello, earrrrly Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment