Tuesday 22 March 2011

Time and tide waits for no man

I spent the day trying to check off as many things I could from my to-do list.
I'm happy everything went as planned today.
Sometimes there are so many things to do that I don't know where to start. The lingering uncertainty that I might NOT be able to meet the deadline feels like I'm hanging by a thread. It also feels like its 'neither here nor there'... where I don't want to move on to something else because another item on the list feels more important.. but then again everything is urgently awaiting my attention.. n so... Same priorities in High Demand... whichever way I number the task, it still needs to be done by the deadline....
To solve the problem: I made a list and check it off one by one..
Oh, the joy of seeing the list become shorter *clap, clap*
so glad to get this over with~~

No comments:

Post a Comment