Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tomatoes

When I was younger, I did not like tomatoes. I did not eat them. I do not like ketchup at all. I always preferred chilli.

Surprisingly, I have grown to love tomatoes. Currently, tomatoes in soups, pasta sauces and salads are a must. I just feel like like something is missing if I do not have tomatoes... My dad used to munch on cherry tomatoes a lot. His purpose of going to the supermarket would be to just buy cherry tomatoes. That could be just his dinner and he is satisfied.

Tomatoes are good for the heart too, so why not have some :)

I love that it brightens up my meal too :):)

Today I had fried rice with egg, smoked salmon, anchovies, dried prawns sambal and cherry tomatoes. My housemate and I agree that Smoked salmon makes plain rice tasty. If you appreciate the smoked flavour, it goes well with anything :) cherry tomatoes too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment