Tuesday 21 April 2015

Langkawi 2015

I have not been to Langawi in few years. It was always a yearly vacation for my family and I. But, everyone grew up and we just became busy with work and other things.

Here I am in Langkawi today on a much needed vacation. The flight here with Air Asia was a breeze. I am here with my brother. We managed to get cheap air tickets. About rm70 both ways.

We have been to Langkawi numerous times. So this trip was about doing things differently, seeing the changes in Langkawi and finding new restaurants to try.

Upon arrival at Langkawi Airport, we rented a Kelisa for rm150 for a three day use. Pretty decent price as it was not peak season. The car was in good condition too- strong cold aircond, enough speed, good radio connection.

First place we visited was Berjaya Langkawi Resort. We wanted to stay there too but it was fully booked. But, its a must see everytime we are there because the view was breathtaking.

Day 1 on this island and I feel absolutely relaxed and rejuvenated. This i what a holiday should be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment