Saturday 12 February 2011

The pile

The reason for the hiatus: Things just keeps on pilling up!

Reason being 'everything learnt is new' so I can't just go home and throw the books aside, leave it for days and as those days go by, more new things are being taught...... Welcome to my life!

Why pay so much to be put under this incredible amount of pressure?
I guess its the love for a challenge. There's always the tendency to choose a task that is tough...

Going on with this rough ride because I'm halfway through and it is at a point of no return...

"If at first you don't succeed, try and try again."
I've come to love the above phrase because it relates to me and my attempt to make things. There is a perfectionist streak in me. I'll choose a project, and I will work on it repeatedly till it becomes successful. So, when I chose to make egg tarts, it needed to be perfect. Yes, the egg tarts came out perfect only after the fourth attempt.

Believe: There's always room for improvement as long as we persevere, push and aim for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment