Thursday 3 February 2011

Weather talk, again....

Treachorous! Thats what it is.

In Malaysia, I wished it was a bit cooler.
Upon arrival in Glasgow, it definitely was cooler.
But there's something called wishful thinking and also, doesn't the grass always look greener on the other side.
Back in September '10, the cool autumn weather didn't last long as I started experiencing raining spells and the occasional STRONG winds. Still BEARABLE!
Then winter came early. It became colder. Snow. Ice. Wet. Slush. After the first snowfall, I wished for no more snow.
Currently, I think it is spring already. Temperatures were good for a week or two. But the good never last long. Raining in Glasgow can be a bitch, but I think adding it with strong winds is ROAR!!

Today's wind+rain was horrid. It was possible to blow people away. I was drenched and pushed in the rain by the gusty wind. People's eye liner's on their face were even washed away. Hair on the head was a mess. WATERPROOF WINDBREAKERS WAS A NECESSITY (and waterproof shoes too)! I've definitely given up on using an umbrella. Basically the current weather makes me drenched, and also freezing cold!

This post came about after I saw tmr's forecast was not going to get better. Note the wind speed. Winter didn't really stopped me from going out, but i think this current weather could :(

No comments:

Post a Comment