Sunday 5 February 2012

Viral factor, the movie

So, if you were to ask me would i chooes to watch Chronicle or Viral Factor, I'd definitely choose Viral. Previously, I did mention that Chronicle was really bad. I was so unsatisfied with Chronicle, that I needed to watch another movie to get over the dissapointment of ever purchasing the tickets and wasting my time to watch Chronicle! Of course, I chose to watch Chronicle based on a friend's passing comment that it was a fantastic movie. Suffice to say, we can take in a friend's opinion about a movie, but it doesn't mean it should be our opinion too because different people have different taste and interest.

Viral Factor was like a tour of the hotspots of Malaysia. I think about 90% of the show was filmed in Malaysia. There was also a glimpse of IMU's main entrance! That probably meant they did some filming inside IMU;) Other filming places included the Golden Triangle, Pavillion, Putrajaya....and more. One thing about watching a film made in malaysia is that Malaysians know the roads and places filmed. Hence, when the actor, Nicholas Tze was shown running from Putrajaya and ended up at the Golden Triangle, it allowed a good chuckle.

The movie was great, in my opinion;) Loads of action and drama which made 2 hours bearable. It was a show with a mixture of english, malay, cantonese and mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment