Saturday 7 April 2012

Gym- A Malaysian neccessity

Living in Malaysia makes the gym a real neccessity because theres JUST TOO MUCH good food in this country. Even if you do not cook at home, you can easily find good, glorious, delicious food almost everywhere. Some good food are cheap too. I, for one, have scrumptious meals daily at home and outside. Too scrumptious to rejected lol. Hard to resist the food cooked by chefs in my family ;)

Therefore, a gym really comes in handy. Eventhough there are times when gym feels like torture camp or I just dont have the time to gym daily, at least i know i do gym and it wont allow me to be a fatty fatty fatty person who gobbles food like a glutton and does not gym at all.

Building a discipline to follow a scheduled gym routine is not easy. I just want to cheat sometimes. Sleep on the gym chair also can :p

No comments:

Post a Comment