Monday 2 July 2012

Stuff to think about

I just took a Drypers Baby quiz for fun and I am a 'Guardian Angel'.
TRY THE QUIZ HERE!
No, i am NOT having a baby yet!

Of late, Groupon has been pretty useful as it makes fine dining affordable and some expensive things you wish you had affordable. The discounts are always simply irresistible that it has the ability to make someone become a shopaholic. Everyone should have a Groupon account.It isn't about being cheap. It is about making the best of opportunities :) LINK TO GROUPON

On another note, I have started paying for my own insurance. I have listened to talks about buying and selling insurance. Given I always had a background in science only makes insurance terms very confusing. I know at 21 years old, we have to have our own individual insurance coverage. No more having parents as dependents. The question is... which insurance to buy? Which company? AIA? Great Eastern? Ing?

Welcome to adulthood!

I just saw this Adidas Ad about winning RM15000 worth of vouchers... Of late, almost everything needs us to have a facebook account.

Lastly, I wish for a new camera for my coming birthday!! Sony just came out with a new camera - LINK..... yummm Temptation.. Carrefoure in Midvalley has been revamped. So, we have to walk through the electronic gadgets before reaching the food section. Reminds me of the concept in USA. It really does psychological makes a person have the urge to buy a camera or laptop or ipad... Marketing tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment