Tuesday 27 November 2012

Bourbon biscuits

I have never heard of Bourbon biscuits until I watched Food Network channel here. It is my favourite channel to watch!

So, the chef on tv was making ice ceeam cake with bourbon biscuits. I wanted to make the cake hence I added the biscuits into my online Asda shopping cart. Yes, my housemates and I get our groceries delivered right into our living room from Asda. We found that Vegetables and fruits were fresher than Aldi and Asda's price was guranteed cheaper than Sainsbury, Tesco and Morrisons.

Anyway, back to the biscuits. I received it but I never gotten around to buy the other ingredients to make the cake. Hence, one day I opened the packet and tried it. It was really good.

I just ate some because i was so hungry as it is late and I had an early dinner. I know i should have a green apple instead;)


No comments:

Post a Comment