Tuesday 26 February 2013

Ocho on the canal, Glasgow

Ann and I went to Ocho for some fish and chips and scones. The customers at other tables were having two tier tea time goodies. Uhm I do not think I fancy spending time having English Tea cakes, scones and such. This is because everything will be sweet. Also, mixing and matching scones with sandwich and cakes is too much for lunch.

We had the fish and chips which was battered with bread crumbs. Pretty fresh fish and it came with fries, peas and salad. We were also given a choice of sauce- vinegar or tartar

Since it was a set meal, we were also served one scone each and a pot of tea to share. The scones were very good.

Too full now but I had a great time.
One thing about finishing the entire plate of fish and chips was that its just too oily for me. Felt a bit queasy after that. But food was good. Also, the service was impeccable.















No comments:

Post a Comment