Thursday 7 February 2013

Star Trek Exhibition at The Science Centre

The Star Trek exhibition held at Bukit Kiara Science Centre ends on the first week of April. So, be sure to add this to your diary :)

My sister told me about the exhibition and told me to promote to my friends in KL. But, I did not because it is Star Trek. I am not a Star Trek fan to begin with. So, how was I to promote something when I have no interest with it ;p

Firstly, if you have not met my sister and want to meet her, then go to exhibition because she works there :):)
Look at that cool bubble my sister made!!


Secondly, it cost only RM20 per entry. My other sister from Canada says it cost 20Cad in Canada to see the exhibition there. So, it is cheap in KL, why not go. (If you cannot afford RM20, then go and play Phewtick. I am sure by April you will earn RM20 :P:P)

Thirdly, my family went to the Star Trek exhibition few days ago and I wished I was there after I saw the photos. The things I saw in the exhibition looked cool! Below are pictures taken during the exhibition I took from my sister's facebook.



I have nothing else to talk about the exhibition because I am not there.. Except, some people like my mum, will confuse Star Trek with Star Wars :P:P:P My mum says it is interesting...





No comments:

Post a Comment