Tuesday 30 July 2013

Tau Yew Bak


Waitrose was having discount on meat. Therefore, I bought a couple packs of minced pork, pork loins and chicken. I knew what I wanted to do with minced pork and chicken, but I was not too sure about what I could do with the pork loins.

On the day I decided to cook the pork loins, I googled and remembered That I always wanted to make tau yew bak. I did not have all the ingredients in my cupboard so the taste and colour was not similar to the authentic one. Nevertheless, by just mixing water, soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce, it tasted delicious. Adding diced garlic, boiled eggs and mushrooms was also a good option. I also used linguini as noodles because I did not have any chinese noodles.

Simplicity at its best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment