Sunday 3 November 2013

One month!

 A month of not blogging goes to show I was too busy to open blogger and start writing. Its a shame really because I still take pictures of everything I do. But, its just pictures kept in my phone. As time goes by, even I forget where or when that picture was taken.

Whats new?
- My hair is now at a managable length.
- I have lost weight but still have more to lose.
- I realise I have become 1 cm shorter!! aka growing old with bad posture :(
- I bake every weekend
- I am busier till I do not have time to even read the newspaper

Whats not new?
- I still love food
- I crave for Japanese food everytime
- My blog ratings are decreasing due to my hiatus and I don't think I care anymore

Introducing my new favourite sushi restaurant- Ichizen. It is located in Pavillion and they currently have 20% discount for any sushi till 30th November 2013.

I loved the food. I liked their service. They come round almost every minute to check if you need to refill your tea. For a new restaurant, it was really packed and there was a queue outside. They do have a good choice of lunch sets which comes at a reasonable price. But, for this month, I am definitely all out for their sushi.

To die for at Ichizen - Salmon mentai sushi and Unagi sushi

Of course, I still enjoy Sushi zanmai. Afterall, Zanmai will always be cheaper. But for more variety, Ichizen is the next best place.

Recalling delicious food from Zanmai:

Besides Japanese food, the craze for burgers has not stopped. This new place called Fuel Shack sells fantastic lamb burger for RM14. There is one at suria KLCC food court and another at the convention centre.

For a meal that is affordable, head over to Restoran Deen at Taman Melawati for some fantastic naan and tandoori.

On another note, The Petronas twin towers turned pink for breast cancer awareness month in October. I loved it that way :)

PIHCS 2013 was a wonderful learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment