Sunday 9 February 2014

Charity from the heart

Work has kept me busy. Suddenly, blogging time becomes minimal. I am doing things that are interesting and I am still exploring good food and places. It just takes more effort to post up something...

One new interesting project I have taken on is about Autism. Every parent hopes for a normal child. But, sometimes, a special child is born instead. A child who looks normal, but has a mind of his own. We read about autism, we have a general idea of what autism is. But, to give hands-on care for an autistic child is a whole different ball game. I call them special because they really are! Currently, I am learning and experiencing this project on weekends.

I care very much about children. Therefore helping children is what I have been doing since young and I will continue doing it for as long as I can. Many years ago, I did a small charity project for children infected with HIV. It was an eye opening experience.

My contribution is to children. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment