Tuesday 6 March 2012

Chauvanist

The mentality of a male chauvanist: "As a husband, he had to teach her to obey him."

Slapped her twice he did! Wtf. Why would we, females want to be in a relationship where we have to OBEY our other half??!! I love him, not because I want a moral teacher as my husband. I love him, not because I want him to be my dictator. Wtf.

It angers me that some men think they have the right to control their wives after marriage. Teach? Obey? Marriage is about compromise, idiot! Whatmore knowing he slapped his wife!!! Geez.... Why get a husband if it restricts your freedom to do what you like! Why get a husband when he expects you to be his slave! Why get a husband when you will be living in fear of getting bitched, slapped, kicked, punched, spat or even shot at eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment