Sunday 8 September 2013

Would you rather have AIDS or die from eating McRibs?

I was searching online for McDonald's McRibs and I stumbled upon a website article asking the question above. It was rather shocking to me to compare McDonalds to AIDS. I know McD is not really healthy, but this writer interviewed some people to ask if they would rather have AIDS or McRibs. Out of curiosity, I had to read the entire article. Some comments were funny too: "fuck you vice and vice staff mcribs are delicious ask a fat person instead of these gaunt dickless squares"
Link: http://www.vice.com/read/question-of-the-day---would-you-rather-have-aids-or-have-to-eat-strictly-mcribs-for-the-rest-of-your-life

Have you tasted the McDonalds Chicken McRibs?
I haven't. But, I have seen it. It was drenched with sauce! My family says it is quite good.

I have tried the Pork McRib in Trier, Germany. It was sweet. Give me a filet-o-fish anytime!

If you miss the Pork McRibs, here is a recipe to DIY: http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/mcdonalds-mcrib-sandwich-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment