Sunday 14 December 2014

Sushi Tei @Setia Alam Mall

I never get bored of sushi and of late, I have been frequenting Sushi Tei more than Sushi Zanmai. I used to be crazy over Sushi Zanmai. In my opinion, Sushi Tei's menu has a different variety and taste better than Sushi Zanmai. With that being said, choosing the correct sushi branch is also important. I remember I once patronised Sushi Tei in Pavillion and I was not impressed by their salmon mentai sushi. But, Sushi Tei in Setia Alam Mall does it so well that it was always my first order when I sit down!

Below is a picture of my usual order of Salmon mentai and unagi sushi in Sushi Zanmai.
 
Once, I had Salmon Mentai sushi in Sushi King but I was not impressed at all.


Then theres the shrimp tempura in Sushi Tei which is much better than Zanmai in terms of tempura batter and crispiness.


Today was the first time I tried the cod fish mentaiyaki in Sushi Tei. It was very delicious.


Then, I also had the steak teriyaki. It was thinly sliced and tasty enough. But, I was really thirsty after eating it. 


Its worth making it a weekly affair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment