Friday 12 December 2014

My return

Its like I fell off the face of Earth after I went to Vancouver. But, no, I was swamped with work once I returned from Vancouver! That was three months back!! Time flies when I am busy. Now, I am on a month break after all those hectic months.

What to do on one month of holiday?
1. I am still trying to meet my weight target which is not working as work was overwhelming till I was paying for gym but not going for the past months. Input of food was more than the ampunt of weight I was losing. Depressing but true!


2. Its good to know I am still on some ranking in the blogasphere. I have lost the urge and the want to take pictures of new food I have tried, no matter how amazing, because I knew I did not have time to blog about it. Now I can starr again, for a month at least!


3. Catching up with friends. No, I have not been in contact with old friends. Made new ones at work of course, but work was too much to bond!

4. Look for a house? Its a dream that will soon materialise :) I am proud I bought my own car. Now I need to feel house proud!

5. Lastly, tis the season to be jolly! New year resolutions are underway!




No comments:

Post a Comment