Monday 7 May 2012

Bird infestation

Never thought there will be a day where i will need to google 'how to get rid of birds'.

There is a toilet in my house. I'd call that my bro's toilet. It is blue. Only my brother usually use it... Or usually guys only use it.... Somehow i never fancied using it.

Anyway, since my brother returned to university, the toilet has been abandoned. Few days back, I needed to get toilet paper from that toilet and lol behold, the toilet bowl was filled with twigs and leaves, shaped into a bird's nest! It was shocking and scary because my first thought was how on earth could those things appear in the toilet.

Yesterday we tried putting a doll on the toilet's window ledge, but it still didnt work.... These birds are probably like immune to humans already since they live in the city o-O. We could just close the window, but the window wont budge after twenty years of being opened and untouched.....

Good thing there were no eggs yet. If not the birds will get angry we entered their 'territory'. Angry birds fight can happen and we humans will be the 'green pigs'. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment