Thursday 10 May 2012

Burger Bakar Abang Burn, Taman Dagang

I was initally looking for Kaw Kaw burger as I heard there was a another stall in Ampang besides the Wangsa Maju one. In the end, I stumbled upon Abang Burn Burger Bakar.

This stall is located in a Malay food court next to the Balai Polis Tmn Dagang and behind Galaxy Ampang. Burger bakar is like barbequed burgers. Hence, wearing your grubbiest clothes when buying the burger would have been best because while lining up to place your order, your clothes will 'absorb' the smell of the barbequeing burgers.

The queue was long, but not as long as the one at Wangsa Maju. Since I was not really hungry, I ordered a triple burger with cheese (rm21.50) to share with TF. Upon placing my order, I paid and was given a number. The person in charge told us to just sit and wait for our number to be called. While waiting, we ordered orange juice from a waiter. The Burger Bakar stall had a bell which rings everytime a burger is ready. I didn't know that till I collected my burger. No, there wasn't anyone calling numbers. I went there personally to ask if my burger was ready after waiting for quite awhile. Unfortunately, the orange juice never came. So, we left with just the burger.

Headed home to enjoy the burger and ayam golek which was sold opposite the burger stall. The food court felt unhygenic that it took away my appetite while I was sitting down there.

The burger was fabulously delicious. It wasnt too dry or too wet. That means its juicy and flavourful enough. One bite was never enough. Its definitely worth a second trip. The ayam golek was good too.


My burger experience rankings. Click on links to read more:
Sixth place: Chilli's Cheeseburger, KLCC/Midvalley

No comments:

Post a Comment