Saturday 19 May 2012

How much more?

There is this mentality where if you don't ask for ice for your cold drink, you will get much more of the drink. But then again, there are some places that fill the ice to the brim or just put 1 or 2 cubes.

Here I am at BSC's food court called Burp. I placed an order for soya bean (rm2). When I saw the server putting ice into the cup, I decided not to have ice because I did not want to drink cold soya bean. The cashier then told me it would cost 50 cents more if I opted for an iceless soya bean drink.

I was actually shocked to hear that there will be an extra charge! So, I changed my order back to the iced soya bean. Guess what! Three ice cubes only in my soya bean drink... Having it iceless would not make much of a difference AND definitely not worth 50cents... What a rip off!

No comments:

Post a Comment