Sunday 12 August 2012

Food and Tea Reetaurant, Festival City (second visit)

I take back what I raved about when i wrote about this restaurant previously (http://soblog-able.blogspot.com/2012/08/food-and-tea-restaurant-festival-city-kl.html).
The reason being, I made a second visit to this restaurant and I was dissapointed with the food. Previously I was there for a late night dinner, so the restaurant was empty. Today the restaurant was quite packed during lunch and the food was not impressive.

Kudos to the photographer who made the pictures of the food in the menu look like big portions and very appetizing. Sadly, the food served did not look like the food we saw on the menu! The portion was even smaller.

Today my family and I had their pork burger, pork meatballs, some chicken lunch set, sang har yee mee, and fried mantao with crabmeat sauce.

The fried mantaos were small.
The prawns for the sang har mee was not cooked enough. Blur waiters didnt know what to do.
Pork burger patty did not look like the one in the menu at all.
Lunch set was unsatisfyingly small.
Pork meatballs were ok.

With all that food, we finished and left the restaurant still feeling hungry! No good....

No comments:

Post a Comment