Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dinner date @Rumours Kopitiam, Glasgow

Initially, we planned to have Nando's. but since the weather was so beautiful, there were tons and tons of people everywhere on Buchanan Street. It was afterall the first day for a sunny weather after all that cold. No jacket required too! The wait at Nando's was one hour 15mins! we definitely did not want to wait that long.

In the end, I suggested Rumours. I have not been to Rumours Kopitiam since two years ago. I had dinner there. It is surprising how so many locals have never heard of Rumours eventhough its been around since 2008. I also realised they hung out more at the West End than at Central Glasgow. We did not have any problems getting a table at Rumours :)

Rumours Kopitiam = Malaysian food feast time :)
We had:
Salted and chilli fried squid
Char kuey teow
Curry Laksa
Thai green curry with noodles

Great weather. Great food! I am a much happier person when there is good food to fill my tummy :)

Spring is just fantastic!





No comments:

Post a Comment