Wednesday 8 May 2013

Smile

We all smile in the same language :)

Ooh at last the Blogger app has been updated and improved! Initially, I could only place all my pictures at the end of a post as seen in most of my previous posts. If it was not at the bottom of the page, it meant that I blogged using my laptop. But, I rarely turn on my laptop nowadays because the iphone is good enough to do almost everything.

Now I can also bold my word or italicise it :):) i love it! Im waiting till they have different colour fonts and font size too..

Did you notice that of late, most the app needed updating because theres so many improvements to it. Eg: Viber, Instagram, etc

Facebook app's update was a dissppointment though. It lags when I tried to open it. It lags and then it just closes and I have to click on the app a second time to finally get it to launch. Also, laoding time for everything takes longer! Soon, I will be ditching facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment