Tuesday 21 December 2010

Plenty of things to smile about


Pakora is chicken breaded with something and fried. I found out about Pakora from the supper during pub crawl. The sauce was good!

I don't know why of al the pakoras in the bag, I had to snap a pic of this one.

Looks like a penis!!!! LOL
My first attempt at making egg tarts, yau char kwai, and pao was laughable.. One mistake was sharing it with everyone without tasting it myself first. It was the worst cooking ever!! I was a tad bit too ambitious to make too many new things at once. Egg tart FAILED. Yau char Kwai.. heh was wheat flavoured! Pao became fried pao because Alex and I tried to steam one 'shit' shaped pao and it came out looking like the real shit from the toilet bowl! Ohhh it was hillarious... So, we ended up with chocolate, peanut butter, jam and ice cream filling for the pao and fried it.... Can't wait to rectify the mistakes. "I could have poisoned someone!" :)


Food testers

Looks can be decieving

Yau char kwai
For the past few days, it has been snowing. It was pretty foggy today. Visibility was really low. A car could've knocked me down due to the fogginess when crossing the road today! Anyway, winter is still pretty because everything white is pretty. The 'botak' trees were covered with snow :)

Received a Xmas card and a santa chocolate from Zi Fen :)

My Xmas gift to her was a plate of claypot chicken rice I made... :)

Faiz's attempt of making honey chicken rice which wasn't bad at all :)

Lastly, my hair is growing longer.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment