Friday 3 December 2010

Wagamama

Wagamama, with their motto 'Positive eating + Positive living',  is a Japanese restaurant serving a variety of ramen, donburi and salads. People love this place. When I heard about Wagamama from Fiona, and I mentioned it to other people, all they do is gush about it!

I had my first visit to Wagamama located at Glasgow's city centre. Wagamama's menu can be found online.
After lab, the five of us walked through the snow-filled paths towards Wagamama.

Looking at the menu, there was a wide array of choices to choose from. Took me awhile to decide. Finally, with some recommendations, I opted for the Chilli Ramen. It is a spicy noodle soup containing red chilli, onions, bean sprouts and a choice of chicken or beef. I ordered Chilli Ramen with chicken as it was cheaper ;p (8.95 pounds).

The bowl of noodle was huge and there was a generous portion of chicken. I would say it tasted like prawn noodle soup in Malaysia.

Meanwhile, Linzi, Fiona, Becky and Eva all ordered curry chicken katsu with rice. I had a taste of it and the curry reminded of the Malaysian curry with santan. It was not spicy.

As for drinks, green tea is free of charge if a meal is ordered.

All in all, Wagamama is the place to go to if I ever miss Asian food. It has a good ambience for friendly meet-ups with friends :)

Meet Eva!

She has this fascnination with leaving footprints on the snow. Adorable in pink! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment