Wednesday 1 December 2010

Tuesday night out

After the class test ended yesterday, I was not prepared to hit the books again for the day. I wished for a heavy snow in hopes for the class test to be cancelled. Lady luck wasn't by my side. It snowed heavily after the test ended!



Since after a snowfall everything usually looks white, clean and pretty, and the fact that I did not want to touch any books, my friends and I decided to do some photography in the city.

It was 4.20pm, when we left the halls. During winter, the sky turns dark at around 4.45pm which isn't very nice because it makes me feel sleepy... :(

Anyway, we headed out to George Square. It was litted brightly with colourful lights and decoration, all set up for X-mas.






There was also an ice rink set up.
1 pound to keep your bags while you ice skate is expensive!

After George Square we headed to Argyle Street. A few of us went to Debenhams to shop, while a few others and I checked out Sugacane, a candy store.



It was really cold that night. My face was almost frozen...






It was a nice evening out.... AND it ended with us seeing the usual fox roaming outside our our halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment