Wednesday 20 April 2011

Energy saving lightbulbs

Knowing too much is REALLY not nice. It leads to paronoia. The last time was about 'freshly' baked bread, which made me stop buying those kind of bread. Doughnuts don't seem so appealing anymore.. Now its about energy saving light bulbs!

It is said to emit cancer causing chemicals and it should not be kept near to the head or used for long hours. I look at my table lamp, the bulb shining oh so brightly.. it looked like an energy saving lightbulb... it could be... I should go ask the village office tmr... Should I turn off the lamp now and not use it till I confirm it doesn't cause cancer?

OMG... its always definitely near my head because I use it for studying.

These lightbulbs emit Mercury if broken and when it is switched on, it releases carcinogenic chemicals....

The report on German television forced the country’s environmental protection agency to issue a warning against 'public hysteria'.

O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment