Tuesday 19 April 2011

My Blonde moment

I think I have toned down on the food craze. It will come back, not now, but eventually. It's probably just the time factor. So, when I don't think of food, my mind does wander of to something else. Given that the weather is getting better and better, my thoughts drift back to the time when I wore long dangly earrings, ladies shoes, skirts and dresses. I've been so deprived of all these throughout winter. I am awaiting the perfect weather to ditch the long pants, sports shoes and t-shirts - things that don't make me feel female enough. I was recently in H & M in Germany and I was told by my aunt to pick any clothes I want. The only thing I had eyes on were dresses and skirts! I did get one dress in the end:) Shopping websites are currently filled with wonderful colours and clothes designs for spring.

On another note, summer is almost here! I'm looking forward to know what England's seaside has to offer while earning there. I'm also going to have to 'tune my ears' again to get use to British English.

No comments:

Post a Comment