Saturday 23 April 2011

Uninvited creatures

Spring is here and so the bugs come out to play. Not exactly ideal for me living here, in a room which depends on the outside air to cool the fan-less room. Hence, it is necessary to open the room window if not I will be almost baking inside.
I've had a bee coming into my room, spider, a ladybug and other tiny insects.
The bee comes in, I run out.
The ladybug comes in, I let it crawl on a piece of paper and I fling the bug outside the window *too cute to kill*
The creepy crawly bug, I cover it with a container n let it suffocate to death.
Yesterday, there was a spider dangling right in front of my nose! The only way was to squish it to death ASAP before it ran away.

Today, there was an insect on the window, I didn't want to squash anymore insects which would result in a messy murder scene. So, I had a prescription label, which is a sticker, so its sticky. I just lightly pressed the sticky part onto the insect. Voila~~ It gets stuck on the sticker, I don't need to kill it. I just dump it into the bin and yea, it will die there but no mess in my room!


MY MORNING CATCH: Say Hello to the little thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment