Friday 14 September 2012

Pappa Rich Express at TAR college

I went to TAR college to try their papa rich for lunch since my sister told me the price is cheaper there. It was true! I was always a fan of the chicken rice at Papa Rich, hence I ordered that again this time to compare. The price of my chicken rice was rm6.80. Normal price at other Pappa Rich would be double that amount. Of course, the price I paid means there will be lesser of something, which was the chicken portion. But, the portion was still satisfying and best of all, it was piping hot when served.

My sister ordered nasi lemak which cost rm2.80. Considering that it was Pappa Rich, the price was reasonable. I do not think Oldtown's nasi lemak cost that cheap. I had a taste of the sambal from the nasi lemak and I loved it because of its spicyness. I am salivating now just thinking about it!

They even have a tapao set special for various days. Just send an sms and we can get a discount of 50cents for the set. I intend to try it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment