Friday 21 September 2012

Mc Donald's Samurai Burger

Another burger to add to my recommended BURGER LIST!

"Let your tastebuds bow down to the Samurai Burger. A formidable mix of juicy quarater pounder beef patty, dipped in sweet teriyaki, topped with special sauce, flanked with crunchy lettuce and golden toasted bun. It's simply a mouth-watering force!"

Mc Donald's new Samurai Burger was pretty good! I did not have much expectation of it, but it surprised me. I opened the burger box and saw a pretty decent size burger. When i took one bite, it was actually very delicious that a second and third bite was not vey far away. I liked the sauce that was drenched onto the burger pattt. Also, the burger patty was not dry and it was tender to my liking. For drinks, we had a choice of carbonated drink or a drink called Samurai Fizzy. I chose Samurai fizzy which was actually a mixture of ribena and sprite. It was good too!!

Price for samurai set:
Regular set: rm11.15 ( includes tax)
Large set: rm12.45

So should order large since the price difference isnt that big. Also, there is a spicy shaker powder for fries provided if you order the large set.


Try it... Its really good!


My burger experience rankings. Click on links to read more:
Sixth place: Chilli's Cheeseburger, KLCC/Midvalley

No comments:

Post a Comment