Wednesday 19 September 2012

Village Park @ Damansara Uptown and Dessert @ Tong Pak Fu

My friends and I met up for lunch yesterday at Village Park at Damansara Uptown. I was there at around 11.30am and parking, I must say, was a nightmare. Illegally parked cars everywhere due to lack of parking spaces. It was also the time of the day where the policemen were giving out summons to those cars.

Village Park was famous for their nasi lemak. I had nasi lemak with ayam goreng which cost RM8.30. It was  more on the pricey side. Anyway, the nasi lemak was not the super spicy kind of sambal and the rice was normal... As for the fried chicken, I liked it because the chicken was not dry nor tough. Pretty good.

Would I go there again? Due to the parking problems, I would not suggest to makan there. Stress only when eating thinking of getting a summon. The food was ok la. Nothing to rave about....

After that, we went to Paradigm mall for dessert at Tong Pak Fu. It was my first time there eventhough I have seen it around a lot. I had the green tea shaved ice. It was good. Not too sweet. I didn't like the jelly or balls that came with it though. Now this place was something different and worth another visit.



Had a great time catching up with my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment