Thursday 6 September 2012

Diamond facial at Beauty Century, Midvalley

I went for a facial today at Beauty Century. I have read good reviews about it and since it is my first time, I get a discount. I love discounts! Normal price for this Diamond Peel facial was RM98. But if you are a first timer, they charged RM38. RM38 covers consultation (45 mim), back massage (15min), diamond peel (10min), facial (15min), steam (15 min), extraction (30min), aloe vera mask ( 15 min) treatment, charcoal mask (15min), face massage (10min), toner, moisturiser, sun block and lastly, head massage (5min).
All the duration were just my estimation. Basically, they will ask you if you have three hours to do all those things as a first timer. Quite worth it!

Of course, the consultation part was where they try to recommend me to go for a 'better' treatment. She recommended I do the DFN facial which cost rm500 per treatment! I could not hide my shocked expression. I came prepared for a rm38 facial and to hear rm500 for a facial was way too much. DFN helps to make the pores smaller, reduce scars and make pimples smaller. Everything I wanted and needed, but im so not ready to fork out that amount. It does not even gurantee i will be satisfied after one treatment.

Aside from that, i had an awesome back massage there and everyone was really nice. The beautician was also very detailed in explaining what she was doing to my face and warn me if it was going to be painful. The diamond peel is a machinine that sucks up all the dead skin cells. She told me to feel my skin and it was so smooth, something like the after effect of sanding wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment