Sunday 23 September 2012

H&M opening at Lot 10

Were you at the H&M public opening at Lot 10?
Were you part of the tremendously long queue outside?
Were you part of the queue waiting to try on clothes?

Lol... I was not. I was only a passerby and the above scenarios was what I saw. H&M has two floors in Lot 10. I realised they took over Debenhams lot. Debenhams is now located in Star Hill. How many times has Debemhams moved already? Four? Five?

Anyway, I did not get a chance to step into H&M. I have been to the ones in USA, but was never a big fan of their stuff.

Then it had me thinking: with Forever 21 and H&M here, I really wish someome could bring New York and Company to KL. Thats my favourite brand from USA! Dang, brings back memories of being in USA....

No comments:

Post a Comment