Monday 10 June 2013

Cafe Nero, London

Its 9.30am. I took a cab from Crowne Plaza at 7.30am to Gatwick airport. I had a few things to settle at the airport so I figured there was no harm going early. Unfortunately, my barcode on my boarding pass was not accepted to go through security to the departure hall because "I was too early for my flight". That was what appeared on the screen when I seeked assistance from a staff. He had a good laugh too because that was the first time he saw that statement. He even asked his colleague, "Have you ever seen that before?" Lol

So here I am sitting at Cafe Nero with another cup of hot chocolate. I seem to detest the concept at most coffee shops in UK where the price to sit-in is always more expensive than take- aways. The price difference was always just 10p or 20p. Is it necessary?

Nevertheless, after having my first hot chocolate from Cafe Nero at Crawley yesterday, I must say it is quite good. I do not drink coffeee hence hot chocolate was the next best thing. I have tried plenty of hot chocolate drinks around UK. I can now say Pret A Manger and Cafe Nero do serve the best hot chocolate.

Yesterday I had Cafe Nero's hot chocolate and fruit scones. Pretty decent stuff, both of it. Always makes my day after a satisfying and tasty meal :)

Now finding things to kill time.
No laptop with me.
Just my iphone which I have to use wisely to try to save battery. Iphone battery does drain quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment