Wednesday 16 January 2013

2 + 2 = 5

Here is a video I received by Shabab Alif, an activist. Different people watching this video would have different interpretation of it. After I watched it, it made me ponder:

If I fight for the correct answer and eventhough I am right, I will still die. If I chose to follow the leader, I might be wrong, but remain alive. This reminds me of Les Miserables movie where all (except one) who was fighting for revolution died, even a small boy. But, that one person who survived will still continue to fight for his rights. So like one of the comments said, even if you kill a hero, there will always be another hero.

It can also be related to real life where there are leaders and followers. Some people would rather just keep quiet, be a follower and avoid confrontation, while others would voice out and fight till the wrong becomes right.

The movie also shows that you can brainwash people, just not all of them are that weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment