Monday 28 January 2013

Brazil's nightclub fire

If you have not read about the recent news about the fire in a nightclub that killed more than 200 people and 80 more hospitalized, READ HERE

What is eerie to read was that there were 180 bodies found in the toilet as the victims thought that was the exit sign.

The first time I read about the news yesterday, it reminded me of the Holocaust. True enough, it was reported that the policemen removing the bodies felt the same way. I know a lot about the Holocaust because there was a Holocaust museum in Washington DC which I visited. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to visit museums as that was the only museum I felt had meaning. I learnt so much and felt so much after spending half a day in the Holocaust museum.

Another sad thing about the fire was that most of them were 20 year old university students - future doctors, veteranians, etc May those young students RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment