Tuesday 15 January 2013

Today's news

Today, I read some interesting news in the Daily Mail. Not good news, but something everyone should be aware of.

Article #1: Horse meat found in Beef Burgers sold in Tesco, Aldi and Lidl!!

I am not worried about the horse meat, just worried about which part of the animal was minced!

Article #2: Facebook becomes a search engine like Google.
How private is Facebook nowadays? I recently found out that some of my photos and post which I set to 'friends only' was actually changed to 'public'. I had to manually change the settings again. My friend and I 'unfriend' each other just to check to see what both of us could see on each others profile as a stranger.

"Facebook has dramatically overhauled its search service to allow people to search for information and pictures posted by their friends - as well as public posts from everyone else on Facebook.
The new 'Graph Search' service allows users to search photos, people, and connections, and find places their friends have recommended."

READ MORE HERE

Article #3: A lady who wanted to sell her dress on Ebay accidentally included her NAKED self in the picture!
When posting a picture online, check every inch of the photo beforehand to avoid 'Likes' for a very different reason.

Article #4: "If your son wears a V neck, means he is gay", says the Malaysian Government
Unbelievable!!! All my years of reading Daily Mail, there was rarely any news about Malaysia. Now, I think Daily Mail has finally picked out a 'hot topic' from Malaysia. These kinds of 'Hot Topics' are pretty frequent in Malaysia. So, I guess I will be reading more about what Malaysia's government has to say in the near future in Daily Mail.... and its NOT GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment