Tuesday 8 January 2013

Food Panda delivery in KL

I received the weekly BCard newsletter in my email and I saw an advertisment about foodpanda.com. I was too curious because the panda picture was looked cute, so I clicked on the advert. I found out foodpanda.com was a delivery website for food in Kuala Lumpur. It looked like a pretty simple concept.

Firstly, I chose my location.


Then, a list of restaurants that deliver to my house appears.


The information given were like name of restaurant, its address, duration for delivery, delivery charge etc. The one thing that caught my eye was the delivery charge. If I were to order for delivery from Modestos, it would cost me RM6. I think that is reasonable for someone who does not have a car but needs some good food. The downside I see was that, it takes 1hour for delivery which means that the food might be cold and soggy already. McDonalds takes one hour to deliver too and most of the time, the fries were soggy.

Maybe foodpanda's delivery duration was just an estimation. I haven't tried the system and I can't try till half a year later lol. I would try it once if no one else has tried it back home because they do have a good 160+ list of restaurants like Obriens, Kaw Kaw burger,Secret Recipe and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment