Sunday 25 August 2013

Bank holiday weekend

This weekend was all about exercising the brain with chess and scrabble. The two games which I never get bored of and suitable for the rainy London weather. Yesterday was the first day since I was here that it rained heavily the entire day. Its a sign the summer is almost ending!

I have to admit that I am more confident in chess than scrabble. I played four games of scrabble with my brother yesterday and I lost all four! On a positive note, my loss was probably because I was a bit rusty. This morning I played three more games with random opponents and won two out of the three games. I am waiting for a rematch with my brother :):) 

Suddenly I realised how useful it is to have a brother. When I want to play tennis or ping pong, he plays with me. When I want to play chess, he does not mind playing too. He was also all gamed for scrabble too. Even when I ask him to cook food for me, he will do it!

The one thing he will not do with me is ballroom dancing.... Geli geli

For lunch I made something so simple but it turned out to look artsy-fartsy.

I showed my brother this picture of the egg I made:

My bro was saying he does not like eating eggs and he said my egg looked like it didnt like itself too because it was puking all over itself.

So I edited the picture:

Happy Bank Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment