Wednesday 21 August 2013

Of Nandos, Football and Battersea Park - London


A sunny day in London calls for granny sunglasses.....

And also ditching the jeans. These dresses are so beautiful OMG!
A walk around Battersea Park was amazing with such a great weather. I will make a special post on Battersea Park soon because it is such a beautiful and awesome park :)

Of course, too much time spent under the sun leads to ugly wrinkles and freckles. A hat and suncream is necessary!

Hello, Chelsea Football Stadium. I know nobody there except Ashley Cole because he cheated on Cheryl Cole. 


There is a game on tonight so there were a number of stalls selling Chelsea souveniors outside the stadium. I love blue colour.

Chelsea Footbal Stadium was located near Nando's. I saw a few people wearing Chelsea jerseys and football attire. Sorry, I dont watch football so if you are a famous person, I would not know ;p

A whole chicken for a meal in Nando's with the extra spicy sauce to give the extra kick yumyum.

The sunny hot weather and three hours of walking calls for almond magnum ice cream.

Lovely lovely day!

Instavideo of Chelsea Football Stadium:

No comments:

Post a Comment