Tuesday 6 August 2013

Gourmet Burger Kitchen, GBK

I finally had a taste of GBK at Fulham Broadway. GBK is a franchise and so numerous GBK restaurants can be found around London. I have always wanted to try it but I never gotten around to it.

7.95 pounds for a original sized cheeseburger:

Delicious! It reminded me of burger bakar Abang Burn and Burger Lab in Malaysia. Of course in Malaysia that kind of burger cost only 4 pounds. GBK's burger was much better than Burger King's and Mc Donalds. Unfortunately, it can't compete to Malaysia's burgers. Go Malaysia! ;)

On a other note, I left my first footprint on Westfield shopping mall, the largest shopping mall in Europe.

I did not go with high expectations but once I stepped foot in it, my jaw dropped and I was in awe.

 There were so many things to see and do there. It was like having shops from Knightsbridge, Kensington High Street and Oxford Street into one building and also every single food cuisine can be found in Westfield mall!!

Look what I found- A restaurant called Penang!

They serve food like pisang goreng, char kueh teow and other Penang food.

I'd definitely go to Westfield Mall to shop again since it is indoors, very suitable for the rainy wet weather in London. Plus, I dont even like being under the sun so Westfield is fab. The aircond was also full blast so its not so stuffy like some other malls.

I should make some Instagram videos of Westfield mall next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment