Tuesday 20 August 2013

Prawn noodles - simple recipe

When you cook for one and eat at home, you get to eat as much TIGER PRAWNS as you want! I should add, it cost so much lesser than eating tiger prawns in a restaurant. 100% satisfied :):)

Meet my prawn noodle! It is so easy to cook. Just clean and remove the shell of the prawns and put it in a pot of boiling hot water. Then, put some noodles into the same pot. Voila! Its so easy because the prawn's flavour is all you need to make the meal tasty ;)

Oh, I should also say Chinatown is awesome because everything is so much cheaper there than the other supermarkets! Even a dozen eggs is 1pound cheaper than co-operative. My prawns came from Chinatown :)

On another note, one calorific meal I have been loving is my wholemeal bun with melted chedder mixed with mozarella cheese. 
Sometimes after sinfully satisfying my unhealthy cravings, I go back to being healthy by eating salad.

I am all about food heee

No comments:

Post a Comment