Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day in Glasgow

What I did on Boxing Day??


First, I walked to Nando's at St Enoch. I had to wait 45 minutes for a table. Upon being  seated, I waited for 15 minutes for someone to take my orders. Later on, I only realised I had to place my orders at the cashier. I had the Full Platter, which was one whole chicken with large fries and large portion of garlic bread. Three people, one Full Platter of Extra Spicy Peri-Peri Nando's Chicken. We were very very satisfied. Compared to Malaysia's Nando's, Glasgow's Nando's was so much better. The sauce in both countries taste the same, but the chicken in Glasgow was definitely meatier and bigger. I banned Nando's in Malaysia as the meal was always not satisfying due to the disproportional meal size vs the price. We were so full when we finished our lunch at 1pm until we did not need dinner at all.


After lunch, we went to Carphone Warehouse and then Primark. Bought nothing. Then we decided we'd rather be at home. So, we went home.

The end of my Boxing Day  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment